The Neuroscience Institute for Business (NIB) is a South African-based brain-research and training company that offers individual, team and organisational development solutions. Our specialty is neuroscience which forms the structural foundation of our service offering.
“We conduct our own research in our lab and with universities and institutions that are also leaders in their industry”
We are passionate about creating intuitive and easy-to-use products. As an innovative company, we successfully combine neuroscience, strategy and coaching as powerful tools to enable people and organisational development.
In our LAB, together with the Neuroscience Institute at the University of Cape Town, we research leading-edge applications that delivers accurate, powerful and significantly meaningful solutions to our global clients.
What we do
- Quality accredited programmes
- Powerful interventions
- Innovative workshops
What makes us different
- We have our own lab
- The foundation of our accredited programmes is neuroscience
- We do research with leading universities
Our competitive advantage
- We provide neurofeedback solutions with coaching interventions
- We remain current with leading edge learning initiatives
Over the years we have collaborated with both local and international universities and institutions .
- In 2013 we partnered with the ILM, the UKs leading leadership and management institution.
- In 2014 we collaborated with UWC (University of Western Cape) to deliver innovative and powerful interventions
- In 2014 we collaborated with UCT (University of Cape Town) to do research on the effects of Strategic Leadership Coaching
- In 2019 we delivered our first accredited coaching and mentoring programme, Neuroscience in Coaching and Mentoring at UWC
We love what we do!