This course is designed for anyone with an interest in coaching and mentoring as a profession. It’s most suited to managers/ leaders seeking to adopt a neuroscientific approach to coaching and mentoring with the aim of improving their skills and confidence to coach and mentor others (as part of their normal role at the workplace). It’s also the ideal starting point for a career in coaching and mentoring or starting your own practice.
- Certificate in coaching and mentoring
- Certificate of competence will only be issued to those participants who successfully meet the “requirements to complete”
Requirements to complete
- Online training
- Work-based assignments
- 12 coaching and 12 mentoring hours
- Feedback from coaching clients on own performance as workplace coach
- Personal development plan and reflective log
Structure of the program
- Introduction to basic neuroscience
- Introduction to what coaches and mentors do
- Understand good practice in workplace coaching and mentoring
- Understand the processes of coaching and mentoring
- Understand the qualities and abilities individuals need to be effective in this role
- The environment of business in which coaching and mentoring takes place
- Coaching and mentoring ethics in business
|Will I have the time? NIB’s learning model is designed to help you improve your skills without compromising on work and family responsibilities. The course work comprises manageable bite-sized modules, designed to help you pace yourself over the duration of the course.|
What can I do with this certificate?
- Workplace coaching
- Life coaching
- Start your own practice
Now it’s time to enrol in this course. Have fun!