PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY, AND FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. BY USING OUR SERVICES OR REGISTERING FOR A COURSE/PROGRAM/PROGRAMME, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY, AND TO ABIDE BY, THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, OR ARE NOT ABLE TO ENTER INTO A BINDING AGREEMENT, THEN UNFORTUNATELY YOU MAY NOT REGISTER FOR A COURSE/PROGRAM OR USE OUR SERVICES.
These terms and conditions are set out by Neuroscience Institute for Business (Pty) LTD, herein referred to as NIB and governs your use of NIB’s products and services (such as website services and course content), as well as your registration for any short course, books or other programmes offered by NIB. Website services, course content, as well as your registration for any short course, books or other programmes are referred to as Products and Services herein.
- All relevant Products and Services can be purchased online at https://neuroscienceforbusiness.co.za.
- Commencement of Course: You will only receive confirmation of your registration for a Course, and be allowed access to the Online Campus, once you have made the required minimum payment for the Course (unless otherwise specifically stated in the information pack relevant to your Course). There may also be a delay of access to the Online Campus until you are formally enrolled in our records, or until the Course commencement date.
- We will endeavour to send a confirmation email to the main booking contact within 48 hours of your booking being received by us. If you have not received an email confirmation within this time please contact us.
- Please note we will not be able process the booking without being provided with a valid email address for you.
- Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or discounted rates.
- Programmes or events will be correct at the time it is published, however alterations may occasionally be necessary due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Our services will be provided with all reasonable skill and care and in accordance with law, by-laws, regulations and ethical and professional guidance issued by our professional associated body.
- You will at all times retain responsibility for the management and operation of your self and your affairs, including taking decisions as to whether or not to follow/implement any advice or guidance provided by us.
- We accept no liability or responsibility to third parties for any aspect of our professional services or works that is made available to them.
- You shall not provide any details of our advice to any third party without our prior written consent.
- Our material is covered by copyright and is subject to and protected by intellectual property rights.
- Where you provide to us confidential information we shall at all times keep it confidential, except as required by law or as provided for in regulatory, ethical or other professional pronouncements which may be applicable in this engagement
- Permission to attribute for client publicity will always be obtained from the client in advance; however, we cannot undertake to prevent the media from publishing any material they have to hand should they decide to do so. Notwithstanding this condition, both you and we assume the right to use references and feedback in proposals or marketing/promotional material or other similar submissions to prospective clients, unless you expressly prohibit such disclosure.
- We retain copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material provided to you or otherwise generated in the course of carrying out the engagement.
- You shall keep confidential any methodologies and technologies used by us in carrying out the engagement.
- You may not:
- Copy, publish or distribute to others, and certain derivative works of programme/course/ workshop materials may not be prepared, copied, published or distributed in whole or in part on a network server or web server for use by others.
- Use, display or otherwise make available the course content, or any other materials, in an electronic format that enables it to be downloaded or distributed to any third party via mobile devices or shared in any peer-to-peer or similar file sharing arrangement, or by any other means.
- Sublicense, resell, rent, lend, assign, cede, donate or otherwise transfer or distribute the course content or the rights granted under these Terms.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any software that is contained within course content or on the online campus.
- Remove any notice of copyright, trademark or other proprietary right from any place where it is on or embedded in the course content.
- Permitted use
- Only students who are registered for a course at NIB may participate in that course.
- You may not divulge your username or password to any other person,
- You may not permit any other person to participate in the course on your behalf, and may not impersonate any other person in dealing with NIB or access the online campus using another user’s username and password.
- If you forget your username or password, we will only take steps that we regard as being secure to ensure that you regain access to your profile.
- Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, or by EFT (electronic funds transfer) into the NIB bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
- Card transactions will be acquired by NIB via PayPal (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayPal uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paypal.com to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details will be stored by NIB separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayPal’s secure site. For more detail on PayPal refer to www.paypal.com
- The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- NIB takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and NIB chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
- NIB may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- This website is run under governance of Neuroscience Institute for Business (Pty) LTD based in South Africa trading as Neuroscience Institute for Business and with registration number 2017/392246/07.
Physical Address: Suite E5A, Century Square, JNC Century Boulevard and Heron Crescent, Century City, 7441, South Africa
Email: email@example.com Telephone: + 27 (0) 21 552 7993